Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Makeup +Video Tutorial

Hey everybody! So unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you all know that the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is tonight (December 4th, 2012). I absolutely love watching it every year and always love how naturally beautiful and glowing the models look! Their makeup artists do such a great job accentuating their features and making them look so naturally beautiful (as if they aren't already..) So I really was excited, now that I have a YouTube channel, to recreate their look. I've been looking at backstage photos and behind the scenes interviews to get a good idea of what kind of makeup was applied, what products were used, tecniques, etc. for the last couple weeks, so here's what I came up with! I hope you all enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are the two photos that I got inspiration from!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PRODUCTS USED:

Loreal Dream Magic Lumi Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Medium Beige
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Naked Lunch e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
MAC Cork e/s
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
NYX Sunny Bronzer
MAC Warm Soul Mineralized Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant


Photobucket



Photobucket


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...