Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Purple Holiday Makeup Tutorial! +VIDEO

Hey guys! I'm back to share my newest video with you all. Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I wanted to do a Holiday makeup look that was appropriate for any Turkey Day festivities you might be attending, but that would also be fitting for any Holiday event you may be attending.

I chose to go with shades that had a gold shimmer/sheen to them and used purples because I thought they would be great for the holidays!

I hope all enjoy this and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



PRODUCTS USED (in video):
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Quarry e/s
Inglot DS 494 e/s
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
Inglot Matte 318 e/s
MAC Vanilla Pigment
MAC Gesse e/s
Essence Gel Eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC Azalea Blossom
NYX Lipliner in Natural
Loreal Color Caresse Lipstick in Violet Chiffon

ON THE REST OF MY FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Medium Beige
Dermablend Concealer in Almond
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Makeup Forever Aqua Brow in #25 Medium Ash
Clinique Concealer (for brows)





Photobucket



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...