Friday, November 2, 2012

October Favorites + Video!

Hey guys! Today I'm here to show you all the products that I've been loving for the month of October. This time, it's quite special (for me, at least) because it's the first time doing a "Favorites" on my Youtube Channel, instead of simply on my blog. So if you're interested in seeing the video, it will be posted at the end of this post.

I've also included close of photos and swatches of all the products. There are, however, two products that I forgot to photograph, which are the two skincare items mentioned at the beginning of the video. Sorry about that! Also, I have provided clickable links throughout the post to the products mentioned that I have previously done a review on, if you are interested!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Blonde
Revlon Whipped Cream Foundation in Medium Beige
DermaBlend Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond
MakeUp ForEver Aqua Brow #25 Ash

Photobucket

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Pink Swoon
Wet N Wild Blush in Heather Silk

Photobucket

MAC Eyeshadow in Kid
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch


Photobucket
(left to right) Boots No. 7 Foundation in Blonde, Revlon Whipped in Medium Beige, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, DermaBlend Concealer in Almond, Makeup Forever Aqua Brow #25 Ash


Photobucket
(left to right) MAC Pink Swoon, Wet n Wild Heather Silk, MAC Kid, MAC Naked Lunch








What were your favorite products for the month of October? Let me know in the comments below!



Photobucket



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...