Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Everyday Fall Makeup Tutorial (VIDEO)

Hey guys! I uploaded another tutorial on to my YouTube channel that I would like to share with you all! One of my most popular posts on my blog is a picture tutorial that I did using the Naked 2 palette, so I've been wanting to come up with a different look that I can show you guys how to recreate using that palette!
It's a look I've been wearing everyday lately and it's a great everyday look for the Fall!
I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well! I make videos regularly now!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



PRODUCTS USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Kid e/s
Naked 2 Palette
-Bootycall
-Chopper
-Foxy
-Verve
-Blackout
Essence Gel Eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
NYC Sunny Bronzer
MAC Blush in Eversun
NYX Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
Loreal Color Caresse Lipstick in Sheer Linen





Photobucket



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...