Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TUTORIAL: Demi Lovato X FACTOR Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! I posted another tutorial on my Youtube channel. This time it was inspired by the beautiful, Demi Lovato. If you've been keeping up with X Factor, I'm sure you've noticed that her makeup and hair always looks AMAZING. So I took one of my favorite looks that she wore and recreated for you all!

I hope you enjoy it! Also, please don't forget to subscribe to my channel. I'll be posting videos regularly now :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Medium Beige
Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Blonde
DermaBlend Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Pink Swoon Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF

EYES: 
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318 (matte white)
MAC Cork (mid-tone brown)
MAC Brun (dark, matte brown)
MAC Black Tied (black with glitter) (glitter does not transfer)
Essence Gel Eyeliner
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama
Makeup Forever Aqua Brow in #25

LIPS:
NYX Nude Beige Lip Pencil
MAC Hue l/s
ELF Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy



Photobucket





**I also want to apologize for the brightness. I have since figured out a new filming set up, so this won't be a problem anymore. Please bare with me until my next video. Until then, I hope you still enjoy the video <33



Photobucket


Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...