Friday, October 26, 2012

Instagram FOTDs!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I know I've been a little MIA on blogging lately. Between starting my youtube channel and focusing on school, as well as not having a computer to work on, I really didn't have a chance to work on anything. But after months of being computer-less, I've finally replaced it and now have a working computer! That means blog posts and videos are going to dished out like cray from here on out! Woot woot! I'm so excited.

But for today,  I just wanted to make a quick post and show you guys some of the FOTDs that I have put on Instagram lately.
I used to post FOTDs all the time on my blog, but lately I've been snapping a quick shot of my makeup some days and just posting it right to IG. Since I know some of you may not have an Instagram, I thought I'd compile them all together and make a blog post out of it. I'll do this every so often for those of you who don't use Instagram. I'll also be posting more FOTD's on my blog as well!

If you do have an Instragram, you should definitely go follow me! My username is kailanmarie.
You can also view the photos I post on my Instagram by clicking here.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I hope you enjoyed this quick little post! Don't forget to check out my Instagram as well as my other social networking sites! All the links are in the sidebar :)



Photobucket




Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...