Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WANTED: Feedback, plus a little story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's getting to the point where I've almost been blogging for an entire year! It feels like just yesterday, my boyfriend, Rob was at the blunt end of all my makeup blabber, poor guy. I always wanted to blog, maybe even video blog one day as well, but was always hesitant. I thought, "What if people I know find out and think it's silly?" or "What if no one likes my blog?" After awhile, Rob told me to "just do it" and I'm so happy that I did. I never thought I'd get the feedback and support that I have gained. I appreciate every single reader and I am so grateful a millions times over that you have taken the time to stop by. I do admit though, I'm not the loyal blogger I wanted to be, but my first year of college wore me out and left blogging to be a chore at times.

Now it's summertime and I really want to make some changes. For starters, I want to blog more. I'm going to set a goal to get at least two posts out a week, if not more. Also, I want to branch out with my posts, talk about what YOU want to hear! I'd also love this blog to be a bit more personal, not so strictly makeup and nothing else- ya' know what I mean?     

So that's why I'm coming to you guys. Let me know what you all would like to see happen with this blog.
It can be anything: OOTD's, more FOTD's, Tutorials, More Reviews, Random Thoughts and Pictures, Crafts/DIY, Hauls, heck I'd even do Recipes (I love to bake). Your wish is my command, I guess you could say.

So go ahead and leave a comment, don't be shy! Also, if there's any advice you want to give, feedback, constructional criticism, something you think I should do, etc. Let me know! I really just want to give you guys, as the readers, a great experience. Give you something to enjoy and to learn from.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you all soon! Have a great day!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...