Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day Makeup!

For St. Patty's Day this year, I decided to be festive and do a eye look using greens. Now, being a person who isn't afraid of using color, I have never used green eyeshadow in my life! For some reason, I thought it'd be less wearable than say purples or blues.
With that being said, I also did not have any green shadows to use for the look, so I turned to my little sister's ELF 100 pan eyeshadow palette, which had a pretty good selection of greens. I had never used ELF eyeshadows before either, but I must say I am completely satisfied with the quality of the eyeshadows and have fallen in love with the way green looks against my brown eyes.
I can't believe I didn't try this sooner!




FACE:
Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Blonde
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm
MAC Blunt Blush
MAC Melba Blush
NARS Orgasm Blush
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Light Green e/s from ELF Palette (lid, & to blend around the edges)
Midtone Green e/s from ELF Palette (outer half of eye)
Forest Green e/s mixed with Teal e/s from ELF Palette (outer 1/3, crease)
Urban Decay e/s in Blackout from Naked 2 Palette (outer V)
Teal e/s from ELF Palette (lower lashline)
Urban Decay e/s in Bootycall from Naked 2 Palette (inner corner)
Urban Decay e/s in Foxy from Naked 2 Palette (browbone)
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
Milani Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (brows)
ELF Brow Gel

LIPS:
Revlon Colorburst l/s in Soft Nude




I'd love to try more eye looks using greens! Let me know in the comments what your favorite green eyeshadows are!

Xoxo, Kailan<3



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...