Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Neutral Eyes using Naked 2 Palette!



I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I finally got the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! I am absolutely in love with the colors and I'm so glad I chose this palette instead of the first Naked Palette because I do favor the cooler, taupe-y shades that this palette offers.

This is the first look I attempted with using this palette, so it's not the best or something I'll keep going back to... I'm still trying to work with the color combinations to see what looks best on me! With so many options, it's so hard to chose!




FACE:

Physician's Formula Green Concealer
Boots No. 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Blonde
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer (to shape brows)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm
MAC Blunt Blush
MAC Pink Swoon Blush

EYES: (all eyeshadows are from UD Naked 2 palette unless stated otherwise)
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot e/s Matte 318 (lid)
Tease e/s (crease)
Suspect e/s (outer third, crease, lower lashline)
Busted e/s (outer corner)
Blackout e/s (outer corner)
Foxy es/ (browbone)
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris (black)
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Revlon PhotoReady 3D Mascara
Milani Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
ELF Brow Gel

LIPS:
Revlon Soft Nude l/s


What are you favorite Naked 2 Eyeshadow Combinations? I'd love to know! 
Let me know in the comments below!


Xoxo, Kailan


P.S.- Don't forget to follow me on twitter! twitter.com/misskailanmarie





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...