Monday, October 10, 2011

FOTD: Neutral Eye using LORAC Haute Couture Palette in Sand Tropez

I bought this palette a couple of weeks ago during a LORAC Sale on Hautelook. This palette was 1 of 2 palettes made exclusively for hautelook. I purchase Sand Tropez, which was the neutral one, but there was also a smokey eye quad. I have a review on this palette, as well as swatches here!

This is actually a FOTD I did a couple of weeks ago, but I ended up not posting it because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. But I thought I'd post it anyways, since it's been about a week or so since my last post and I've been super busy with school and starting a new job. I hope you guys like it anyways<3







EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Matte 318
(from Lorac Haute Couture Palette in Sand Tropez)
Bronze shade (outer half of lid)
Dark Brown shade (crease, outer V, lower lashline)
Ivory shade (browbone)
Physician's Formula Glam Eyes Gel Liner
MAC Dazzlelash
Loreal Voluminous
NYX Dark Brown Brow Pencil (brows)

CHEEKS:
ELF Blush/Bronze Duo (bronzer side to contour)
NYX Cream Blush in Golden

LIPS:
NYX Lipliner in Nude Beige
MAC Honeylove l/s
NYX Sugar Pie l/g



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...