Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sorry!!

Hey everyone. I just want to apologize for not putting up any posts in the last week. I've been at war with the worst head cold ever :( On top of that, I've been so busy with school this week and ridiculous amounts of homework. But I  have a bunch of ideas for posts this week to make up for it! I'm also been wanting to do my first picture tutorial. So if anyone has any requests for the kind of look I should do for that, let me know!

Also, welcome to all of my new followers. I've gained so many this week, thanks to the lovely, Cheryl.
I hope you all enjoy my blog and if you have any questions or requests, I'd love to hear them!

Hope you all had a good Labor Day weekend as well! I went to Six Flags :)


xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...