Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dramatic Cat Eye Makeup

I'm baaaack! Today I decided to do something fun and dramatic. I had so much fun coming up with this! Enjoy!




KEEP READING FOR MORE PHOTOS!




EYES: 
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Physician's Formula Black Gel Liner (base for the black)
Inglot DS 498 (over black base)
MAC Electra (middle of lid)
Inglot Matte 318 over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (inner lid, inner corner, in between wing)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (used wet on inner corner and between wing)
MAC Black Tied (lower lashline)
Jordana Liquid Liner (upper lashline and for precision on lower lashline)
MAC Dazzlelash Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

CHEEKS: 
Elf Blush/Bronze Duo (bronzer side)
MAC Warm Soul Blush


LIPS:
NYX Lipliner in Natural
MAC Honeylove l/s
NYX Sweetheart l/g


and speaking of cats, here's a couple pictures I took of my sister's new Sphinx cat, Marty.







Hope you enjoyed! If anyone has any ideas on what kind of look I should do my first picture tutorial on, let me know! :)
xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...