Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NOTD: Sinful Colors 'Unicorn'


I've always had a hard time finding a good yellow nail polish. I guess it just depends on your preference, but usually I find them to be too dark. This one is almost a pastel yellow, which is what I wanted.

Though I love the color, I hated applying this. I had to use the thinnest layers because it was so liquid-y, and it took about 4 coats to be almost opaque. I gave up after 4 coats because I was so impatient with this nail polish, but 5 would be just enough. But to me, a good nail polish should not take any more than 2 or 3 coats. It also started to chip the very next day.

Regardless, if you can spare the time and effort, this is a great yellow shade for the price. Sinful Colors nail polishes are around 3$ at any drugstore.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...