Saturday, August 6, 2011

FOTD: Everyday Brown/Bronze ft. Inglot

I always heard that bronze shades made brown eyes pop, but I never had tried them. So when I ordered my Inglot palette, I decided to throw a couple in there. This is a quick look I came up with using them and I have to say, I'm not really feelin' it. I thought the shades made me look tired and washed out. I'm still gonna play around with them; maybe I can get them to work another way. I'm thinking maybe next time I'll try a hint of bronze in the crease... We shall see :)






EYES: 
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot Pearl 402 (lid)
MAC Wedge (crease)
Inglot DS 457 (to darken crease, lower lashline)
MAC Dreammaker (inner corner)
MAC Gesso (browbone)
Black Radiance Continuous Creme Liner
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC Dazzlelash Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black


CHEEKS:
ELF Blush/Bronze Duo (bronzer side, to contour)
MAC Eversun
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF

LIPS:
MAC Honeylove l/s
MAC Oyster Girl l/g

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...