Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About Me!


I thought I'd do an about me sorta thing, since I'm unable to do blog posts at the moment. I left my camera charger at a family member's house and I'm just waiting to get it back :( Also, there was a mishap with one of my eyebrows... Unfortunately, I was the victim of over-tweezing. So hopefully by the time I get my camera charger, it's grown back... haha.



Vital Statistics:
Me: Kailan 
pronounced Kay-Lin (some people get it wrong..)
Nicknames: A handful of people will call me Kay
Birthday: May 19th, 1993
Place of Birth: Midwest
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: None at the moment
Residence: Midwest

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: I like my teeth, although they could use a good whitening
Height: 5ft 6"
Braces?: Never
Glasses?: Yep, since 1st grade
Piercing: Belly Button. Had ears and cartilage but they closed up. 
Tattoos: None yet!
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: This girl Brittney, until I moved in 3rd grade. We'd beat each other up at recess.
First Award: No idea
First Sport You Joined: Softball 
First Real Vacation: Florida
First Concert: All Time Low at a local venue when they first started out as a band.
First Love: Rob! Others were a waste.


Favourites:
Movie: Fight Club, anything Johnny Depp, and Harry Potter series.
TV Show: TRUE BLOOD! 
Colours: Navy blue and pink. Not together though.
Song: Anything by The Honorary Title
Candy: Chewy Sweettarts, Green Apple Blow Pops, and Dove Chocolateee, mmm!
Restaurant: Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings. *drools*
Store: Sephora, Forever21
School: Favorite school? HA
Book: HARRY POTTER! and anything by Chuck Palahniuk, and anything by Roald Dahl to satisfy the inner child in myself :)
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: Flip flops. I'd say heels if I actually had places to wear them to.

Currently:
Feeling: Laaaazy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Listening To:  Sexy and The City on tv.
Thinking About: What I wanna eat.
Wanting: To take a shower as soon as I'm done with this.
Watching: The computer/tv.
Wearing: White pajajay shorts from Gilly Hicks &  high school gym shirt. I had nothing to do today, don't judge me... ;)

Future:
Want Children?: Yes! Can't wait. :)
Want to be Married: Yes please.
Careers in Mind: 1st grade teacher. But I'd love to be a makeup artist, I just don't think I'd be successful and I wouldn't even know how to go about it :(
Where do you want to live?: I'll probably stay in the midwest forever. But I'd love to live in like, London or something cool like that :)

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: Attraction at first sight, yes. Don't get it twistedddd.
Ghosts: Yes. I'm the biggest scardy cat ever :(
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: If it feels right.
Yourself: Sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...