Wednesday, July 27, 2011

INGLOT haul!

I have been lusting over Inglot eyeshadows ever since I first heard about them and now finally got my hands on some :) I've heard nothing but good things about these eyeshadows and from pictures and videos, I could tell they were good quality. They are incredibly smooth and the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever seen, and the best part is, they are very affordable. For those of you who aren't familiar with Inglot, they have a freedom system where you can make your own custom palettes. Eye shadows pans come in a square shape or circle. The square shadows are 5$ and the 10-pan palette is 10$.
The eyeshadows come in 5 different finishes:
-AMC Shine: metallic sheen with shimmer
-AMC: matte with shimmer
-Double Sparkle matte with iridescent shimmer
-Matte: flat color, no shine or shimmer
-Pearl: pearled sheen






top row: Matte 318, Pearl 435, AMC Shine 24, Matte 372, Matte 340
bottom row: DS 494, DS 493, Pearl 402, DS 457, DS 498





it also came with two samples, of their Under Makeup Base and their Cream Foundation.


I'm so happy with my purchase and I love all the shades that I got. I do recommend if you want to get some of these shadows, to research on google, youtube videos, blogs, etc. because the shades don't have names, only finish accompanied by a number so it can be really difficult to choose colors. I must have spent hours looking up different colors before I chose these. 
I absolutely cannot wait to play with these, they are simply amazing. Expect a bunch of FOTD's in the future :)

xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...